Why Soy Wax ?
- Soy wax is made from plant oils which are natural, biodegradable and renewable.
- Soya Wax burns Longer, Cooler and Cleaner, it’s renewable and biodegradable and free from pesticides and herbicides.
- Soy wax burns longer than paraffin wax, produces up to 90% less soot than paraffin candles, reducing CO2 level in the atmosphere.
- We never use Paraffin wax it contains dangerous toxins and carcinogens such as benzene, acetone, lead & mercury.
Why Essential Oils ?
- Essential oils have a natural and delicate fragrance unlike synthetic scented candles.
- Essential oils promote relaxation, emotional enjoyment and contain healing properties. Please use essential oils carefully, ensure the oils contained in your product are suitable for your condition, some oils are to be avoided during pregnancy, some can cause drowsiness and some can cause sensitisation of the skin.
- Burn your candle for about 2 hours the first time, or until the wax reaches the candle edge.
- Every time you use your candle trim the wick to 5mm before lighting as long wicks can cause uneven burning and overheating.
- Keep candles free from foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
- Never leave candles unattended, always burn candles within sight, on a level, fire resistant surface, and away from drafts, vibrations, children and animals. Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep.