Whilst we’re still here in lockdown almost a year later, it can be hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. To help ease the winter blues, it is important now more than ever to look after your health and wellbeing.
I find many people these days often forget about themselves, this is why I have created a at home selfcare guide. So everyone can feel their best selves in the comfort of their own homes.
Here at WiDEYE we've created four bundles to help ease in the new year.
These four bundles include green, yellow and pink clays. Also a detoxifying charcoal set. Depending on your skin type and whether you would like to feel, invigorated, relaxed, rejuvenated or If you have a bath or shower, there is something for everyone.
Each box includes:
X1 Clay mask
X1 moisturising block of soap
X1 Bath bomb/clay Bath melt or x1 Shower clay melt
At Home Treatment Guide
- Set the scene. One thing which can instantly relax you is ambiance and smells. Light a few of your favourite scented candles and dim the lighting for a tranquil spa-like experience.
- Start off by cleansing and exfoliating the skin, then apply your chosen clay face mask. Leave this on the skin for a 15 minutes. Let the natural ingredients work their magic.
- Then, run your bath or shower let the steam work its way into the skin.
- Plop in your bath bomb or bath clay melt and jump in / Step into your shower and start lathering the spa shower melt into the skin.
- Remove your face mask with warm water.
- Relax and enjoy!
- Once you’re finished in the bath/shower apply your block of moisturising soap directly onto the skin to nourish and protect.
- And voila! By now you should feel completely at peace.
Written by Emily, Senior Therapist and Rye Store Manager.