Skin Fuel Spa Clay Shower Melt
Entirely made up of minerals, clays remove the toxins from our bodies without stripping us from our natural oils. Is your skin mature or slightly damaged? Then our Skin Fuel clay melt is the one for you. Packed with activated charcoal that works to enhance collagen production. Perfect as a little skin treat before a special occasion or a mid-week pick me up.
As the clays work to cleanse, Avocado Oil deeply hydrates with its rich fatty acids and wide selection of vitamins. Mango Fruit Powder is full of fruit enzymes, so as you gently exfoliate your old skin away a new brighter you will be revealed. Raw Cocoa Butter helps to retain moisture loss, keeping your skin supple and soothing dryness and damage.
Scent - Spicy
Skin Type - Damaged / Dry
1. With the shower running, rub the bar between wet hands.
2. As the bar starts to fizz, rub all over your body to gently exfoliate. Small circular motions work best, apply whichever amount of pressure feels right for you.
3. The warmth of the shower will release the essential oils, take your time and breath in the gentle aromas as you cleanse & exfoliate your body.
4. Important, leave the foam on for a short while to allow the clay and fruit extract to purify and soften your skin. We recommend turning the shower off for 2 or 3 minutes whilst you do this, this allows the clays to truly work their magic (Think a face mask for your body).
5. Switch the shower back on and continue to cleanse with the bar, once it reduces in size crush it in between your hands to create one last explosion of moisturising foam with raw cocoa butter. Rub all over to get the maximum moisturising effect.
6. Finally, rinse well to reveal smoother, brighter and softer skin.
1. Now formulated with a cold-pressed solid ingredient method, this means we don’t lose any of the ingredient benefits through heat as there is no melting involved.
2. Boasts a blend of three different surfactants to ensure a proper cleanse.
3. We incorporate finely ground Cocoa Butter (raw) instead of the melted version, this helps retains its benefits for the skin, making it more moisturising.
4. A true shower bomb! The last bits can be crushed in between your hands to give an explosion of foam (so those without a bath don’t get left out)
Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Cocoa Butter, Sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Potassium Bitartrate, Charcoal Powder, Cornstarch, Avocado Oil, Kaolin Clay, Rosemary Oil, Polysorbate 20, Poppy Seed, Ginger Oil, Seabuckthorn , Mango Fruit Powder, Witch Hazel Water & Phenoxyethanol.